Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thomas


In request of SuperK I have make a post about Thomas. Let me introduce Thomas to you, Thomas is my small green ipod shuffle. I got him a few weeks ago and SuperK thinks I am upset with him. Ok well maybe I am a little upset with him but oh well. About two days before I actually got him, I randomly decided I was going to get an ipod for the fun of it. Two days later I got him! On the way home Aunt Rachel asked me,"what are you going to name him?" For some reason the first name that popped in my head was Thomas. So that that is what SuperK meant on her comment a couple of days ago on my fist post. Alright back to the day I got him. When I first got home with him I figured I would let Aunt Rachel download some songs on it since she knew a lot about ipods. That night when I was listening to him a strange song started playing. The song I was listening to was a strange song about all the different countries of Central America, so of course I fast forwarded to the next song. And me and Thomas lived happily ever after, until later that night. When I was laying in bed listening to Thomas sing to me another strange song came up, but this time it was all the continents and oceans. So of course I started to get annoyed so my dear mother tried to take them off, but she failed to succeed. So now I am stuck with weird songs on Thomas for long time. And now comes the part when I say Thomas and I lived happily ever after!

3 comments:

I don't have all the answers, just the right ones. said...

T-man, you definitely have a future in writing. I enjoyed the post. Keep up the good work and keep writing. If you need some more strange songs, I'll try and scare some up for you.

Uncle Mountain Man

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I didn't know you had named it. How funny. Next time, let your mom or Uncle Billy help with these things.

Rachel said...

In my defense...I just downloaded your mom's itunes....she had it on there. :) Glad you are enjoying Thomas. Apparently we both like to blog about our shuffles.