Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My first post

Ready or not, here I come! The time has finally come, when I get a blog. What inspired me to get a blog was when pretty much my whole family got a blog. After they all got a blog I have been anxious to get one to. Some facts about my life is I play piano, I sing in choir and on the worship team at church, also I am in 6th grade and have three wonderful teachers. That is pretty much all I have to say about my life right now.

This is my family. I am the middle of 7 children. Three older and three younger, so the title, Somewhere in the Middle.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Great job! I love the picture too. :)

Rachel said...

Yea! I'm number two!! Even before Aunt Shagga and Uncle Michael. Have fun with your blog! We'll enjoy reading it.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

This is wonderful!! LOVE the title! And the profile picture is PERFECT! You're in THE MIDDLE!

(and I love CAPTITAL LETTERS and exclamation points!!!)

Billy said...

Excellent start!!!

K. West said...

Sweet blog Thaddeus! Are you going to post about your precious Thomas?

MOPS said...

Welcome Welcome! ~ Rachel's crazy friend!

Country Girl said...

Good start i love the picture of you and the Family. See you Sunday.

Erin

cinnamon said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

The Downing 5 said...

Love the title! Great job on your first post.