Monday, November 12, 2007

We are family!

Wow! A post at last. Something I haven't done yet is introduce you to my family. Of course by now you should know that I live in a large family of nine, I have six siblings two sisters and five brothers. There names in the blogging world are Piano Boy, Belle, JR, Doodle bug, Puk Puk, and little Buddy. I'm inbetween Doodle and JR and my mother and father are first.

Dear Mother and Father


Piano Boy


Belle
JR

It's me!


Doodle
Puk Puk


Little Buddy

5 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I'm loving the old and sometimes non-flattering pictures of your siblings. too funny!

K. West said...

very nice pictorial tribute to your family, but you forgot about your 3rd favorite sister. :)





(that would be me)

Rachel said...

nice photography... lol...some are just slightly outdated too. :)

Twirl Girl said...

HEY WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT LIKE THE BLOG

Unknown said...

you must be living in one crazy household

janna